From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera White Balsamic Fuji Apple Vinaigrette
The Panera White Balsamic Fuji Apple Vinaigrette is used on the restaurant's roasted turkey fuji apple salad, which is featured on the menu daily. This freshly prepared, premium salad's signature flavor is due to the crisp, yet light, flavor that the vinaigrette infuses throughout the onions, roasted turkey, field greens, pecans, apple chips and Gorgonzola. The vinaigrette is simple to prepare and can easily be used as a dressing on almost any salad where you'd like a combination of fresh greens with a hint of fruit flavor.
Start to finish: 30 minutes
|Flickr: samantha celera|
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Main ingredients||Soybean oil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar|
|Similar to||Applebee's strawberry vinaigrette|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Panera White Balsamic Fuji Apple Dressing Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon soybean oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ounce unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
Panera White Balsamic Fuji Apple Dressing Recipe
- Place 1 teaspoon soybean oil, 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1 ounce unsweetened apple juice in a blender.#Blend ingredients by pulsing the blender several times.
- Add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 2 teaspoons of sugar to the blender.
- Pulse 3 to 4 times to incorporate ingredients.
- Grate garlic until fine.
- Add grated garlic to the blender along with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Process all ingredients until a smooth vinaigrette is created. This process takes about 1 minute on medium-high.
- Use white balsamic Fuji apple vinaigrette immediately for best results. Leftovers can be refrigerated for several days.
How to Make Panera White Balsamic Fuji Apple Dressing
The Panera white balsamic Fuji apple vinaigrette can be easily modified based on taste preferences, or dietary restrictions. For a spicier dressing, add 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or black pepper. To lower the calories, replace the oil with some applesauce, which will change the texture slightly. The dressing can also be used to add flavor to baked chicken, or tossed in with a pasta dish. While the recipe is designed for a single salad, it can be easily increased to serve multiple salads by varying the quantity of ingredients used. Keep the ingredient proportions the same to maintain the restaurant vinaigrette flavor profile.
Also See: How to Make a Panera Smokehouse Turkey Panini, How to Make a Panera Frontega Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Salmon Club Croissant, How to Make a Panera Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini, How to Make a Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini