From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip
Pizza Hut blue cheese dip is offered as an optional dressing for Pizza Hut's hot wings. Like other blue cheese dip recipes, the Pizza Hut blue cheese dip recipe offers a dressing that is creamy and chunky with a mild, cheesy flavor to it. Blue cheese dip is often served with hot wings to counteract the spiciness of the hot sauces typically applied to them. Pizza Hut blue cheese dip is prepared by taking ingredients, such as blue cheese crumbles, milk and vinegar, and blending them together. 
Start to finish: 10 minutes, plus an additional 30-60 minutes to allow flavors to meld once blended.
|Flickr: Southern Foodways Alliance|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Dressing option for buffalo wings, Appetizer|
|Main ingredients||Blue cheese crumbles, vinegar and egg yolk|
|Similar to||Ranch dressing|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip Ingredients
- 1/4 cup soybean oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 crumbled blue cheese 
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
- In a bowl, combine the oil, salt, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Add milk to the bowl and allow it to sit for a few minutes. The spices will dissipate into the milk.
- Pour the vinegar into the bowl. The mixture will curdle.
- Add mayonnaise and sour cream to the mixture, then blend it well with a whisk.
- Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles into the mixture. Blend them in lightly.
- Allow the mix to sit in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
How to Make Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip at Home
- You can alter the taste of the blue cheese dip by adding other ingredients commonly used with blue cheese recipes, such as Worcestershire sauce, ranch salad dressing, cream cheese, mustard and pepper. These small alterations may provide a more personalized experience, while the basis for Pizza Hut blue cheese dip remains intact.  
- Blue cheese is often served on celery and salads, in addition to hot wings.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Wings, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza, How to Make Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Dough, How to Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Thin 'N Crispy Pizza