From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings
This Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings recipe comes very close to the kind they make at Pizza Hut restaurants. A classic appetizer, this dish can be served before or alongside a homemade pizza, or with another main dish. Pizza hut offers their Buffalo wings in three flavors: mild, medium and "burnin' hot."  This recipe provides options for all of these, and can be adjusted according to your tolerance for heat.
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Appetizer or side dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, hot sauce, margarine,|
|Similar to||Buffalo wings|
Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings Ingredients
- 1 1/2 pounds small chicken wings and drummettes(roughly 14)
- Enough peanut oil to deep fry
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce (for medium and burnin' hot), or a mild sauce 
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for burnin' hot only)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Pinch nutmeg
Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings Recipe
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or a large pot to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken wings and drummettes to the hot oil, being careful not to splatter. The wings will take about 13 to 15 minutes to cook through.
- While the chicken wings are frying, start the buffalo sauce by melting the margarine in a medium saucepan over a medium flame.
- Add the minced garlic, and cook for a minute or two. Do not let the garlic burn.
- Add the Frank's Red Hot sauce for medium or burnin' hot wings, or mild sauce for mild wings.
- Add the dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, cumin and nutmeg. For burnin' hot wings, also add the cayenne pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until a thick mixture forms. The sauce should be thick enough to coat the chicken wings without dripping off.
- Once the chicken is done, lay it on towels to soak up the excess grease.
- Place the chicken wings into a bowl with a tight-fitting lid. Then, pour the sauce over the wings and cover the bowl. Shake the bowl to toss until the wings have an even sauce coating.
- Serve immediately.
Bleu Cheese Dressing Recipe
- Pizza Hut serves their Buffalo wings with bleu cheese dressing as a dip. You may use a bottled bleu cheese dressing or try the video recipe, or you can use ranch dressing or honey mustard instead.
- You may substitute butter if you prefer it over margarine. However, margarine yields a flavor that is truer to the original Pizza Hut recipe.