From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Chicken Supreme Pizza
If you love chicken, then you will adore this Pizza Hut Chicken Supreme Pizza recipe. Loaded with pieces of grilled chicken, red onions, mushrooms, green peppers, and topped with gooey mozzarella cheese, this pizza will tempt your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied. Making pizza at home can be fun for the whole family. To expedite dinner prep, make your pizza dough and sauce in advance and let your family toss the dough and add toppings to their heart’s delight.
Start to finish: 2 hours, 50 minutes (active time: 40 minutes)
Serves: 4 to 6 people
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Flour, tomato sauce, chicken, mushrooms, peppers, onions|
|Similar to||Grilled chicken pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Chicken Supreme Pizza Ingredients
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza dough
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza sauce
- 2 cups grilled chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
Pizza Hut Chicken Supreme Pizza Ingredients Recipe
- Prepare the pizza dough and pizza sauce according to the recipe instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan and sprinkle with a pinch of cornmeal to prevent sticking.
- Form the pizza dough into a round to fit on your pizza pan.
- Ladle the pizza sauce on top of the dough and spread it around evenly.
- Sprinkle chicken pieces, onion, mushroom, and pepper on top of the sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and the bottom of the pizza dough is slightly browned.
Pizza Hut Coupons
- While the Pizza Hut Chicken Supreme Pizza uses green peppers, red onions, and mushrooms, you can add different vegetables to suit your taste. Slices of roasted red peppers or sundried tomatoes would complement the grilled chicken on this pizza, as would black or green olives.
- You can spice things up by using pieces of buffalo chicken instead of grilled chicken on your pizza. Prepare the recipe for Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings substituting pieces of chicken breast instead of chicken wings and use them as your pizza topping.
- Making pizza dough and sauce from scratch can be time consuming. Both of these ingredients can be made a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator. Pizza dough can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. Shape the dough into a ball and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap. Place the wrapped dough in the refrigerator. When you are ready to use the dough, allow it to come to room temperature for about 2 hours before cooking.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Dough, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce, How to Make Dominos Buffalo Chicken Pizza, How to Make Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, How to Make Dominos Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza