From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Chocolate Dipping Sauce
This Pizza Hut Chocolate Dipping Sauce recipe is made to go with Pizza Hut Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers, but you can use it for any dessert that calls for a rich chocolate sauce. This dip is simple to make, and uses cocoa, dark chocolate, evaporated milk and brown sugar to create a thick, deep chocolate liquid.
Pizza Hut Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers is one of only two desserts on the Pizza Hut menu. The other is their cinnamon sticks, a restaurant standby. Pizza Hut specializes in pizzas, but also offers bread sticks, cheesy bread sticks, pastas, wings, salads and soft drinks. They present new menu items on a regular basis, like their stuffed pizza rollers, which are made of pizza dough with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese rolled in the middle.
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Dessert side|
|Main ingredients||Cocoa, butter, sugar, chocolate chips, evaporated milk|
|Cooking method||Stovetop heating|
|Similar to||Chocolate sauce|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Chocolate Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cups Hershey's cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Hershey's chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Pizza Hut Chocolate Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Pour the brown sugar, cocoa powder and flour into a medium saucepan.
- Turn heat to medium.
- Whisk in the water a little bit at a time.
- Add the chocolate chips, milk and butter. Bring the mixture to a full boil.
- Simmer the mixture for about five minutes, stirring until smooth and the butter and chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Add the vanilla once the sauce is done cooking.
- Let cool before serving.
Vegan Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- To prevent a skin from forming, stir the sauce frequently while it cools.
- This sauce may be used for dipping fruits such as strawberries or bananas, as a topping for ice cream, or as a drizzle for pound cake or other types of cake.
- Store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator.
Also See: How to Make Olive Garden Chocolate Ricotta Pie, How to Make Subway Chocolate Chip Cookies, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Pizza Hut Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake