From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Fit n Delicious Pizza
Pizza Hut’s Fit n Delicious Pizza menu is one way that the restaurant is caters to nutrition-conscious diners. Each Fit n Delicious pizza contains 25% less fat than the eatery's Thin ‘N Crispy pizzas. To reduce the fat content, Pizza Hut uses half the amount of cheese than on their other pizzas, and limits the toppings to veggies and lean meat choices.
This pizza is a good choice for those who are dieting or trying to cut back on calories. If you have a Pizza Hut coupon, you can cut back on the cost too. If you prefer to make your own pizza, use this copycat Pizza Hut Fit n Delicious Pizza recipe to recreate this healthful pizza at home.
Start to finish: 2 hours, 50 minutes (active time: 40 minutes)
Serves: 4 to 6 people
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||flour, yeast, lean meats, vegetables, mozzarella cheese|
|Similar to||Pizza Hut's Thin N' Crispy Pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Fit n Delicious Pizza Ingredients
- Recipe for Pizza Hut's Thin N' Crispy Pizza dough
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup of either grilled chicken or baked ham
- 3/4 cup each of 2 of the vegetables below:
- Red onion, sliced
- Green peppers, sliced
- White mushrooms, sliced
- Tomatoes, diced
- Pineapple chunks
- Jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
Pizza Hut Fit n Delicious Pizza Recipe
- Make the pizza dough and sauce according to the recipe instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with a pinch of cornmeal to prevent sticking.
- Roll out the pizza dough to fit on the pizza pan.
- Ladle the pizza sauce on the dough and spread it around evenly.
- Add the lean meat topping and vegetable toppings on the pizza.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
Pizza Hut Coupons
- This Pizza Hut Fit n Delicious Pizza uses a selection of six vegetables on their menu. You can experiment with other vegetables to suit your taste. You could try red peppers for a slightly sweeter flavor, or Portobello mushrooms for a more earthy flavor. Black olives and broccoli are two other vegetable toppings that are often requested on pizzas.
- If you would like a little kick but not as much heat, substitute banana peppers or pepperoncini (Tuscan peppers) instead of jalapeno peppers.
- If you are pressed for time, use store-bought pizza dough for your pizza. This will significantly decrease the time you spend prepping in the kitchen.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Chicken Supreme Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Dan's Original Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Thin 'N Crispy Pizza, How to Make Dominos Crunchy Thin Pizza, How to Make Dominos Gluten Free Pizza Crust