From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Garlic Parmesan Wings
If you love chicken wings but don't want to burn your taste buds or get red sauce all over your hands, this Pizza Hut Garlic Parmesan Wings recipe is for you. Pizza Hut restaurants present these as one of their many wing varieties, and this dish offers an Italian twist on an American classic. These are easy to make, especially if you have a quality deep fryer at home.
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Appetizer or side dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, garlic, butter, parmesan cheese|
|Cooking method||Frying, stove heating|
|Similar to||Garlic parmesan chicken wings|
Pizza Hut Garlic Parmesan Wings Ingredients
- 1 3 1/2 lb bag of chicken wings
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground peppercorns
- Salt and additional pepper to taste
Pizza Hut Garlic Parmesan Wings Recipe
- Clip the ends off of the chicken wings. Then slice them into double-boned wings and drummettes by cutting each at the joint.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the wings to season them.
- Pour enough oil into the deep fryer to cover the wings, but not so much that it will overflow once you add the chicken.
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees.
- While the oil is getting hot, begin making the sauce. First, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic powder, salt and ground peppercorns to the melted butter.
- Fry the wings, six to eight at a time, in the deep fryer. They should take around six to ten minutes to fully cook and for the skin to crisp.
- Remove the wings from the deep fryer and place on towels to blot.
- In a large bowl, toss the wings with the garlic butter sauce.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and toss again to coat the cheese evenly.
- Serve at once with the desired sauces and garnishes.
The Right Way to Eat Chicken Wings
Safety is key when it comes to deep frying, as it is very easy to hurt yourself of start a fire. If the fryer has a plastic cover, be sure to take it off before you start heating the fryer. Keep the cord out of the way and in a place where children can't get to it. Also, be careful not to splatter when you dip the wings into the hot oil.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Lemon Pepper Wings, How to Make Pizza Hut Honey BBQ Wings, How to Make Pizza Hut Spicy BBQ Wings, How to Make Pizza Hut Spicy Asian Wings, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce