From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Hawaiian Luau Pizza
If you are craving a taste of the tropics but just cannot wait to take a vacation to the islands, this Pizza Hut Hawaiian Luau Pizza recipe is one way to trick your tastebuds into thinking that you’re on an oasis getaway. The Hawaiian Luau pizza is topped with tropical pineapple, baked ham, and smoked bacon - a medley of flavors that will have you doing the hula in no time.
Diners who have a Pizza Hut coupon might simply call an order in for their Hawaiian Luau pizza. But if you're looking to save money and add to your dinner repertoire, making this pizza for yourself may be a better idea.
Start to finish: 2 hours, 50 minutes (active time: 40 minutes)
Serves: 4 to 6 people
|Flickr: Robert Banh|
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Pizza dough, pineapple, baked ham, smoked bacon|
|Similar to||Domino's Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Hawaiian Luau Pizza Ingredients
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza dough
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup baked ham
- 3/4 cup smoked bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
Pizza Hut Hawaiian Luau Pizza Recipe
- Prepare your pizza dough and sauce according to the recipe instructions.
- Heat the oven to 450 F.
- Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with a pinch of cornmeal to prevent sticking.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it onto your prepared pizza pan.
- Add the pizza sauce to the dough and spread it around with a spatula.
- Add the baked ham, smoked bacon, and pineapple chunks onto the pizza.
- Cover the pizza with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
Pizza Hut Coupons
- You can use either fresh pineapple chunks or the canned variety in this recipe. If you use canned pineapple or pre-packaged fresh pineapple, be sure to strain out all of the liquid so you do not end up with a soggy pizza.
- For diners interested in a healthier alternative to this pizza, try substituting canadian bacon for the baked ham in this recipe. Canadian bacon is lower in calories, cholesterol, and saturated fat than traditional baked ham. You might even try grilling the canadian bacon to give it a smoky flavor.
- If you are pressed for time, you can purchase store-bought pizza dough and marinara sauce in a jar at your local grocery store. This will significantly decrease the time you spend prepping in the kitchen.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Fit n Delicious Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Dan's Original Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano Pizza, How to Make Dominos Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza, How to Make Dominos Fiery Hawaiian Pizza