From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza
Loaded with six different meat toppings, the Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s Pizza is second only to the Super Supreme in the number of toppings. To make the Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s Pizza recipe, you’ll need baked ham, pepperoni, bacon, Italian sausage, pork sausage, and lean ground beef. The recipe below uses the Pizza Hut Hand Tossed dough, but at-home cooks should feel free to replace it with their favorite Pizza Hut dough. The meat amounts in the recipe can also be adjusted to fit your personal tastes and preferences; however, if you want your pizza to fit the Meat Lover's pizza you'll find in the restaurant, all six meats should be used.
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Bacon, pork sausage, beef, ham, Italian sausage, pepperoni|
|Similar to||Pizza Hut Pepperoni Lover’s Pizza|
Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s Pizza Ingredients
- Ingredients for Pizza Hut Pizza Dough
- Ingredients for Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage, browned
- 1/2 pound bulk pork breakfast sausage, browned
- 1/2 pound ground beef, browned
- 20 pieces pepperoni
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces sliced baked ham, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s Pizza Recipe
- Prepare dough per recipe instructions, let rest.
- Prepare sauce ingredients and simmer over low heat until warm.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown sausages and beef.
- Cook and crumble bacon and slice the ham.
- Prepare pizza pan by sprinkling it with cornmeal.
- Prepare pizza dough and place in prepared pan.
- Spread sauce onto dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over sauce.
- Top cheese evenly with meat toppings, alternating a few at a time.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned
- If needed, bake 5 additional minutes.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack, serve hot.
Pizza Hut Coupons
- In place of a metal pizza pan, consider using a pizza stone. You can use a commercially produced pizza stone or an unglazed terra cotta stone.
- To make the personal pan version of this pizza, bake at 400 for 12-16 minutes.
- Prepare extra portions of all of the meat except bacon and add mushrooms, red onions, green peppers, and olives for a Pizza Hut Super Supreme Pizza to serve alongside your Meat Lover’s. 
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Thin 'N Crispy Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Wings, How to Make Pizza Hut Ultimate Cheese Lovers Pizza