From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Ranch Dipping Sauce
This Pizza Hut Ranch Dipping Sauce recipe will remind home cooks of the kind served at Pizza Hut restaurants. The chain offers it as a condiment for pizza, breadsticks, chicken wings and more. The recipe uses real buttermilk, along with prepared mayonnaise, a touch of vinegar and an assortment or herbs and spices to create the ranch dressing taste.
While the flavors of Pizza Hut Ranch Dipping Sauce may be complex, the recipe is anything but. There is no cooking required, and all you need to do is mix the ingredients and let them sit for a while so that the flavors are incorporated.
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Dipping sauce|
|Main ingredients||Buttermilk, mayonnaise, spices|
|Similar to||Buttermilk ranch dipping sauce|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Ranch Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic powder
Pizza Hut Ranch Dipping Sauce Recipe
- In a small bowl, stir together the basil, parsley, thyme, sugar, salt, black pepper, dried onion powder and dried garlic powder.
- Put the mayonnaise into a bowl or jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add the buttermilk and the vinegar, and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the dried herb mixture to the buttermilk and mayonnaise mixture.
- Shake or stir until all ingredients are well blended.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes or so in the refrigerator, covered, and then shake the mixture again.
- Test the consistency. If the dip is too thick, add more buttermilk. If it is too thin, add more mayonnaise.
- Serve at once, and refrigerate any leftover portions.
Ranch Dressing Recipe
- To give your Pizza Hut Ranch Dipping Sauce a splash of tangy flavor, add a squeeze or two of lemon juice.
- For an added touch of freshness, add about a tablespoon of chopped chives. You may also substitute fresh basil, parsley and thyme instead of using the dried versions above.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip, How to Make Pizza Hut Garlic Dipping Sauce, How to Make Pizza Hut Marinara Dipping Sauce, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Dough