From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Spicy Sicilian Pizza
Pizza Hut’s Spicy Sicilian Pizza features ground beef, Italian sausage, onions, and jalapeno peppers. If you like your pizza loaded with meat and are not afraid of a little heat, this is the one to try.
While Pizza Hut often offers coupons for their pizza, sometimes it’s just fun to make your own pizza instead of ordering out. An added benefit to making your own pizza is that you can experiment with different toppings to personalize the flavor. Use this copycat Pizza Hut Spicy Sicilian Pizza recipe to make a pizza that is very close to the one offered at Pizza Hut, or change things up and make your own signature specialty pizza.
Start to finish: 2 hours, 50 minutes (active time: 40 minutes)
Serves: 4 to 6 people
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Ground beef, Italian sausage, onions, jalapenos|
|Similar to||Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano Pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Spicy Sicilian Pizza Ingredients
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza dough
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup ground beef, cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup Italian sausage, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- ½ cup jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
Pizza Hut Spicy Sicilian Pizza Recipe
- Prepare the pizza dough and sauce according to the recipe instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with a pinch of cornmeal to prevent sticking.
- Roll out the pizza dough to fit on the pizza pan.
- Ladle the pizza sauce on the dough and spread it around evenly.
- Add the beef, Italian sausage, onions, and jalapeno peppers on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
Pizza Hut Coupons
- This Pizza Hut Spicy Sicilian Pizza uses sweet Italian sausage. If you prefer your pizza extra spicy, top your pizza with hot Italian sausage instead.
- For a milder flavor, substitute banana peppers or pepperoncini (Tuscan peppers) instead of jalapeno peppers.
- If you are pressed for time, use store-bought pizza dough for your pizza. This will significantly decrease the time you spend prepping in the kitchen.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Dough, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce, How to Make Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza