From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Stuffed Pizza Rollers
The Pizza Hut Stuffed Pizza Rollers recipe is a hybrid between a pizza and a crescent roll, and uses Pizza Hut pizza dough along with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. The Stuffed Pizza Rollers are finished off with a sprinkling of Pizza Hut bread stick seasoning before baking. This is a new menu item, and is considered a side dish rather than a main course on the restaurant menu.
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Appetizer or side dish|
|Main ingredients||Pizza dough, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, spices|
|Similar to||Pizza rolls|
Pizza Hut Stuffed Pizza Rollers Ingredients
- 1 recipe for Pizza Hut pizza dough, not yet shaped
- 1/2 pound pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
Pizza Hut Stuffed Pizza Rollers Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the parmesan, onion salt, garlic powder, and oregano in a small bowl or cup. Reserve for later.
- Shape or roll the raw pizza dough into a square about 1/4-inch thick
- Use a sharp knife to cut the dough into smaller squares about five inches across.
- Cut each of those squares in half, on the diagonal. You should be left with triangles that are five inches wide at the base.
- Top the base of one of the triangles with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, leaving space around the edges.
- Roll the triangle from the base, working up to the point to form a crescent. The filling should be completely contained.
- Repeat with the remaining dough triangles.
- Place the pizza rolls onto a greased baking pan. Brush with the melted butter, then sprinkle with the reserved seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 2o minutes, until dough is cooked and cheese is melted.
Easy Pizza Roll-Ups with Dipping Sauce
- Pizza Hut gives customers two dipping sauce options with their Pizza Hut Stuffed Pizza Rollers: marinara and ranch.
- For a simpler recipe, use a store-bought pizza dough that comes in a rectangular shape. These are found in the refrigerated section of most supermarkets.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Blue Cheese Dip, How to Make a Pizzeria Uno Chicago Style Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust Pizza, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza