From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Super Supreme Pizza
This Pizza Hut Super Supreme Pizza recipe will yield the heartiest, most decadent pie you have probably ever tasted. This pizza is certainly not for those who are watching their waistlines. Each slice is packed with pepperoni, ham, beef, two kinds of sausage, red onions, mushrooms, green peppers and black olives. This is one pizza that won't leave you feeling hungry. Although Pizza Hut does not disclose their recipe, this version comes quite close to the original.
Start to finish: 2 hours, 50 minutes (active time: 40 minutes)
Serves: 4 to 6 people
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Flour, tomato sauce, herbs, pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers, onions|
|Similar to||Everything pizza|
Pizza Hut Super Supreme Pizza Ingredients
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza dough
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, sliced
- 1/2 cup ham, sliced into small squares
- 1/2 cup pork sausage, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian sausage, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
Pizza Hut Super Supreme Pizza Ingredients Recipe
- Prepare the pizza dough according to the recipe instructions.
- Make the pizza sauce while the dough is rising.
- Heat the oven to 450 F.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan and sprinkle a pinch or two of cornmeal on top.
- Form the pizza dough into a round to fit on your pizza pan.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the dough and spread with the back of a wooden spoon to cover the dough evenly.
- Sprinkle on the pepperoni, ham, pork sausage, Italian sausage, onion, mushroom, pepper and olive.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
Recipe by CopyCatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Stuffed Crust Recipe=
If you like a bit of tang on your pizza, try using green olives instead of black olives. If you like some heat, sprinkle on some jalapeno peppers instead of using the bell pepper, which has no heat at all. For a more gourmet touch, try using portabello or shiitake mushrooms instead of the traditional button variety.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza, How to Make Applebee's Spinach Pizza, How to Make Godfather's Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza, How to Make a Pizzeria Uno Chicago Style Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza