From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza
If you love lots of toppings on your pizza, this Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza recipe is for you. This dish is loaded with Pizza Hut's signature blend of toppings, which includes beef, pork sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and green peppers. This is one of the restaurant's classic specialty pizzas, and you can replicate the results in your own kitchen. This version costs less than delivery and gives you control over the ingredients of your pizza.
Start to finish: 2 hours, 50 minutes (active time: 40 minutes)
Serves: 4 to 5 people
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Flour, tomato sauce, herbs, pepperoni, sausage, beef, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, mozzarella cheese|
|Similar to||Supreme pizza|
Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza Ingredients
- Pizza Hut pizza dough recipe
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup cooked pork sausage slices
- 1/2 cup cooked ground beef
- 1/2 cup mushroom slices
- 1/2 cup red onion slices
- 1/2 cup green pepper slices
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Recipe by CopyCatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
Pizza Hut Supreme Pizza Recipe
- Begin with the Pizza Hut dough recipe, and proceed through the steps until the dough is rising.
- In a saucepan, mix together the tomato sauce, water, herbs, salt and pepper and lemon juice. Whisk until all ingredients are well combined.
- Over a medium flame, heat the mixture until it comes to a boil. Cover, and let simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the dough to finish rising.
- Heat the oven to 450 F.
- Form the dough into a round.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan and set the dough on top.
- Spoon the sauce over the dough and spread evenly to form a smooth coating.
- Spread the pepperoni slices evenly over the pizza sauce.
- Follow suit with the sausage slices, ground beef, mushrooms, red onions and green peppers.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the toppings.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Easy Pizza Dough Recipe
If you prefer convenience over authenticity, try using a store-bought pizza crust. It will taste less like the kind they serve at Pizza Hut, but takes a fraction of the time to prepare. You can find pizza crust dough in the refrigerated section of most grocery stores. Just follow the instructions on the package and then make the pizza as usual.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Garlic Dipping Sauce, How to Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, How to Make Dominos Stuffed Cheesy Bread, How to Make Dominos Hand Tossed Pizza, How to Make Dominos Brooklyn Style Pizza