From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano Pizza
If you are looking for a satisfying pizza loaded with meat, look no further than this Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano Pizza recipe. Laden with chunks of baked ham, Italian sausage, and pepperoni, this pizza is so heavy with meat that you may even need a knife and fork to eat it. While it is always a treat to call Pizza Hut and have a pizza delivered, it can be even more exciting to make it yourself. Make the dough and sauce a few days in advance, and invite a few friends over for a pizza dough tossing contest.
Start to finish: 2 hours, 50 minutes (active time: 40 minutes)
Serves: 4 to 6 people
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Flour, tomato sauce, herbs, pepperoni, baked ham, and sausage|
|Similar to||Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano Pizza Ingredients
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza dough
- Recipe for Pizza Hut pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup pepperoni, sliced
- 3/4 cup baked ham, sliced into small squares
- 3/4 cup Italian sausage, cooked and sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano Pizza Recipe
- Prepare the pizza dough and sauce according to the recipe instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Grease a pizza pan with olive oil spray and sprinkle with a pinch of cornmeal to prevent sticking.
- Shape the pizza dough into a circle to fit on the pizza pan.
- Pour the pizza sauce on top of the dough and spread it around evenly.
- Add the pepperoni, ham, and Italian sausage on the pizza.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted.
Pizza Hut Coupons
- This Pizza Hut Triple Meat Italiano Pizza calls for sweet Italian sausage. You could add a little extra heat to your pizza by substituting spicy/hot Italian, Andouille, or Chorizo sausage instead. Experimenting with different types of sausage can add to endless varieties of meaty pizzas. Check out the local butcher counter at your grocery store to discover new flavors.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Spicy Sicilian Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Super Supreme Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Dough, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce