From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Tuscani Creamy Chicken Alfredo
If you're a fan of the homestyle pasta dishes they serve up at Pizza Hut, you'll be happy to know that you can make a Pizza Hut Tuscani Creamy Chicken Alfredo recipe that tastes a lot like the one at the restaurant. This rich dish uses rotini pasta and grilled chicken breast, baked in a casserole with a creamy Alfredo sauce and topped with cheese.
|Offered by||Pizza Hut|
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, pasta, cream, cheese|
|Cooking method||Boiling, baking|
|Similar to||Pasta Alfredo with chicken|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Pizza Hut Tuscani Creamy Chicken Alfredo Ingredients
- 1 package rotini pasta
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pizza Hut Tuscani Creamy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Cook the rotini pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a grill on high.
- Rinse the chicken breasts, pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the grill, and let cook for a few minutes. Then flip. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, and both sides are browned. Allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes after you remove them from the heat.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, and cook for a minute or two. Be careful not to let the garlic burn.
- Stir in the flour, and cook until a thick paste forms.
- Add the cream cheese and the heavy cream, a small amount at a time.
- Add a cup of water to the mixture and stir well.
- Add parmesan cheese, and then salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips.
- Add the chicken breasts to the cooked pasta, and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour the chicken and pasta mixture into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta mixture.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, and bake for 20-25 minutes until the pasta is hot and bubbly and the cheese is all melted.
Classic Alfredo Sauce
Pizza hut uses chicken, but there are a number of other ingredients that you can add instead. If you like seafood, grill or saute a pound of peeled and deveined shrimp, and add them to the pasta before baking. There are many vegetables that will also go well with this dish, such as broccoli, spinach, and zucchini. If you're a fan of heat, add a pinch of red pepper to the Alfredo sauce along with the salt and black pepper.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Sauce, How to Make Pizza Hut Ultimate Cheese Lovers Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Thin 'N Crispy Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Dough