From Copycat Recipe Guide
Pizza Hut Ultimate Cheese Lovers Pizza
Pizza Hut’s Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza is part of the Lover's line of specialty pizzas offered at the restaurant. The Pizza Hut Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza recipe includes a white Romano Alfredo sauce that takes the place of the usual marinara, adding a flavor infused with garlic and Romano. The pizza is topped with a blend of Romano, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, with a final sprinkling of Parmesan and dried parsley garnishing the top.
While you could head out to your closest Pizza Hut for this main dish pizza, making it at home allows you to choose your ingredients based on individual needs and preferences in addition to avoiding the modified food starch, artificial flavorings and preservatives of the original.
|Customer service phone||800-948-8488|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Flour, yeast, cheese|
|Similar to||Papa John's Pizza|
Pizza Hut Ultimate Cheese Lover's Pizza Ingredients
White Romano Alfredo Sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup each freshly grated Romano and Parmesan cheeses
- 4 cloves minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch dried nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
Three Cheese Topping
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Pizza Hut Ultimate Cheese Lover's Pizza Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prepare preferred dough as directed.
- Melt butter or margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Whisk in cream all at once until fully mixed.
- Stirring constantly, raise heat to medium high. Add spices, egg yolks and cheeses, and stir until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle pizza pan with cornmeal.
- Spread dough in pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly across dough.
- Mix three cheese well, reserving the 3 tablespoons of Parmesan.
- Spread cheese evenly over pizza, leaving an exposed crust if desired.
- Mix the reserved Parmesan with dried parsley and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
Pizza Hut Coupons
- Resist the temptation to use powdered, pre-grated Parmesan cheese in this recipe. Packaged Parmesan has an ingredient to keep it from caking, so it does not work as well in sauces as the fresh version.
- Experiment with crust texture. Take turns trying this variety of pizza on each Pizza Hut crust to find the taste combination you like the best.
- Invest in a pizza stone or set of pizza stones for more even heating.
Also See: How to Make Pizza Hut Pizza Dough, How to Make Applebee's Spinach Pizza, How to Make Carrabba's Pizza Dough, How to Make Godfather's Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza, How to Make Pizza Hut Wings