From Copycat Recipe Guide
Red Lobster Alfredo Sauce
This Red Lobster Alfredo Sauce recipe is a satisfying treat that can be served over almost any style of pasta or used as an alternative to tomato-based sauces for pizzas. The sauce can be made from basic ingredients, but is is important that they are fresh. Higher-quality ingredients will result in a richer flavor and texture. The original version is a high-fat, but highly tasty dish. For those watching their fat or calorie intake, the dish can be modified by using regular or fat-free half and half. Gluten-free flour can be easily substituted for regular all-purpose flour for a gluten-free sauce. The sauce is easy to make and quite forgiving, but constant stirring or whisking is needed to ensure a creamy texture.
|Customer service phone||800-562-7837|
|Served as||Appetizer or main dish sauce|
|Main ingredients||Butter, cream, Parmesan cheese|
|Similar to||Olive Garden's Alfredo|
Red Lobster Alfredo Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Red Lobster Alfredo Recipe
- Heat a medium-sized sauce pan to medium, then add butter and allow it to melt.
- Add flour and stir with a whisk to incorporate. The mixture will have a grainy appearance.
- Pour the heavy cream gradually into the sauce while whisking. The sauce should be thick and become a little hard to stir.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, white pepper, and cayenne pepper and stir until all ingredients are evenly mixed into the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
How to Make Red Lobster Alfredo Video
This recipe is designed to be served immediately. If it stands for a while, it may become too thick. Simply adding a little pasta water or warm tap water can quickly restore the preferred consistency. Those who enjoy a spicy kick to the Alfredo sauce should try doubling the Cayenne pepper or add some red pepper flakes to the mix. Another delicious addition is 1 teaspoon of garlic powder. Adding shrimp, crab meat, scallops, or grilled vegetables to fresh cooked pasta and topping with the Red Lobster Alfredo sauce is a common, yet delightful, way to enjoy the sauce.
Also See: How to Make Red Lobster Lobster Pizza, How to Make Red Lobster Creamy Crab Nachos, How to Make Red Lobster Tartar Sauce, How to Make Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo, How to Make Red Lobster Asian Garlic Grilled Salmon, How to Make Red Lobster Batter Fried Shrimp