From Copycat Recipe Guide
Red Lobster Lobster Crusted Tilapia
Red Lobster’s Lobster-Crusted Tilapia is a main course that is much easier to put together than it appears. Using store-bought spinach and artichoke dip and pre-cooked lobster can make this Red Lobster Lobster Crusted Tilapia recipe a quick meal. Red Lobster offers a wide variety of classic and modern seafood dishes using ingredients like lobster, crab, shrimp. mussels, scallops, and more. Each restaurant has a fresh fish menu that changes daily, as well as wood-fire grill entrees, appetizers, lunch and dinner combo meals, kids meals, and desserts.
|Image Source: roolrool|
|Customer service phone||800-562-7837|
|Served as||Main course|
|Main ingredients||Tilapia fillets, spinach dip|
|Similar to||Crab-stuffed tilapia|
Red Lobster Lobster Crusted Tilapia Ingredients
- 8 ounce container of prepared spinach and artichoke appetizer dip
- 1 cup lobster meat, fully cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup hard Italian cheese, like Parmesan
- 1/2 cup panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
- Oil or butter flavored spray
- 4 – 4.5-5 ounce tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup water
Recipe courtesy of Red Lobster
Red Lobster Lobster Crusted Tilapia Recipe
- Turn the oven on to 425 degrees.
- Use the oil or butter spray to coat a 9 x 13 baking pan evenly. Lay the tilapia fillets in the dish side by side.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the fillets and flavor them as desired with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the lobster meat and the spinach and artichoke dip together. Spread about 1/3 cup of the dip over the top of each fillet, using a spoon to coat the tops evenly.
- In another bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese and the bread crumbs together. Sprinkle over the fish, forming an even coating.
- Pour the water into the dish around the fillets. Make sure not to pour the water over the lobster crust, as it may run off.
- Put the dish in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. When the fish flakes easily, it is done.
Red Lobster Coupons
- This recipe serves four, and it is typically served as a main course although it could also be sliced and served as an appetizer.
- Some simple sides to consider serving with this entrée are KFC’s bean salad and Red Lobster’s rice pilaf. For a seafood feast, you can serve it with Red Lobster's fried shrimp.
- Usually, seafood dishes like Red Lobster's Lobster Crusted Tilapia pair well with white wines. Wine experts recommend sauvignon blanc, fume blanc and Champagne with lobster.
- If you'd rather not use a store-bought spinach and artichoke dip, try making your own. Combine artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, Parmesan cheese, chopped spinach, and garlic to prepare a homemade dip that tastes similar to that served at the Olive Garden restaurant. Then continue on with the recipe as directed.
- To add more seafood flavor to this meal, mix in some crab meat with the lobster and artichoke dip. Spread it over the tops of the fillets as instructed.
- If you want to give the dish a little more taste, dice an onion and a celery rib finely, then saute in butter until tender. Mix these veggies, along with parsley, into the lobster and artichoke dip. Then spread the dip over each fillet.
- If you're unable to find panko bread crumbs in your local grocery store, you can substitute fine breadcrumbs for the coating.
Also See: How to Make Red Lobster Lobster Bisque, How to Make Red Lobster Creamy Crab Nachos, How to Make KFC Bean Salad, How to Make Red Lobster Grilled Rock Lobster, How to Make Red Lobster Maryland Crab Cakes, How to Make Red Lobster Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, How to Make Red Lobster Rock Island Tilapia