From Copycat Recipe Guide
Ruby Tuesday New Orleans Seafood
Ruby Tuesday’s New Orleans Seafood recipe is a relatively simple and low-carb meal idea to prepare. The entree consists of baked tilapia that is topped with a pan-fried shrimp and Alfredo sauce. The dish gets its New Orleans name from the Cajun spices that are used to season the seafood before serving. If you enjoy this entrée, you might like to try making other restaurant recipes including White Chicken Chili and Sonora Chicken Pasta.
|Customer service phone||(888)359-7657|
|Served as||Main dish|
|Main ingredients||Tilapia, Alfredo sauce, shrimp|
|Similar to||Tilapia in Alfredo sauce|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Ruby Tuesday New Orleans Seafood Ingredients
- 2 ½ lb tilapia fillets
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 lb shrimp
- 2 tsp Cajun spices
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
Ruby Tuesday New Orleans Seafood Recipe
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees.
- Clean the tilapia by washing and drying them well. Rub olive oil over both sides of the fillets and sprinkle evenly with Cajun spices.
- Grease a baking pan and lay the tilapia fillets in the pan. Bake for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter and garlic over a medium flame. Add the shrimp and cook for a few minutes until pink.
- Pour the Alfredo sauce into the pan and heat through for a few minutes.
- When the fish is done, divide the fillets among four plates. Pour the Alfredo sauce and shrimp over each serving.
How to Saute Tilapia on the Stove
- At Ruby Tuesday, this recipe is served along with steamed broccoli, garlic bread, and a cheesy rice pilaf. Consider making these side dishes to serve the New Orleans Seafood in the same manner as the restaurant.
- You can garnish each dish with grated Romano cheese or Parmesan cheese if you like.
- If you don’t want to use premade Alfredo sauce, make your own by combining ¼ cup butter, 1 cup heavy cream, 1 clove of garlic, and 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese. Simmer the mixture for five minutes to thicken, then use in the recipe as directed.