From Copycat Recipe Guide
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars are one of the most popular desserts at the coffee shop. The Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar recipe includes a cake base made from flour, sugar, eggs, and butter that is topped with a homemade cream cheese frosting and dried cranberries. If you enjoy preparing this dessert, try serving it along with one of Starbucks’s signature drinks such as a Chai Tea Latte or a Caramel Macchiato.
|Customer service phone||(800)782-7282|
|Main ingredients||Flour, eggs, butter, cranberries, cream cheese|
|Similar to||Cranberry cake with cream cheese frosting|
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars Ingredients
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup candied ginger, chopped finely
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Additional dried cranberries for garnish
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars Recipe
- Heat an oven to 350 degrees. Combine the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth. Add in the eggs, ginger, vanilla, and salt and beat to combine.
- Add the flour gradually and mix until well incorporated. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the dried cranberries, the white chocolate, and the candied ginger.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Then spread the batter evenly over the bottom. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven and cool completely.
- To prepare the frosting, combine 2 tbsp of butter with the cream cheese in a small bowl. Beat with a mixer until fluffy. Add in the confectioners’ sugar gradually along with the vanilla extract and continue beating until the frosting reaches the consistency you like.
- Spread the frosting evenly over the top of the cooled cake. Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler. Drizzle the chocolate over the cake. Sprinkle the top with additional dried cranberries.
- Slice the cake into 16 triangles by cutting the cake in half lengthwise, then cutting it into four horizontal parts. Cut each rectangle in half on the diagonal.
Working at Starbucks
- If you’re running short on time, you can use a prepared cream cheese frosting for the cake, rather than making your own. Be sure to leave the frosting out until it reaches room temperature before you use it.
- If you don't have a double boiler, you can melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. Simply place the chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds at a time on high until the chips are evenly melted. Be sure to watch them carefully to avoid overheating.