From Copycat Recipe Guide
Subway White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
If you love the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies they serve at Subway restaurants, this Subway White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies recipe is for you. Although the fresh sandwich chain does not offer their exact recipe, these cookies will remind you of the real thing enough to satisfy your cravings. The cookies are simple to make, and kids can help make the nearly foolproof batter before an adult places the scrumptious desserts into the oven.
|Customer service phone||203-877-4281|
|Main ingredients||Flour, sugar, eggs, macadamia nuts, white chocolate chunks|
|Similar to||Macadamia nut and white chocolate chip cookies|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Subway White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup stick margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 cup cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped or halved macadamia nuts
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Subway White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lightly grease cookie sheets, or line them with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the margarine, both of the two sugars, the vanilla and the salt. Use an electric mixer, or beat thoroughly by hand until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the eggs, and beat the mixture thoroughly.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour and the baking soda. Add the dry mixture to the butter mixture in small batches, beating the whole time.
- Last, stir in the macadamia nuts and the white chocolate chips or chunks.
- Use a spoon to drop the batter onto the cookie sheet. Leave enough space around each cookie to allow for some expansion so that the cookies do not meld together in the baking process.
- Bake for eight to 10 minutes.
Although Subway uses white chocolate, these cookies are also excellent with dark chocolate, milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips. Similarly, you can change the nuts to a variety that better suits your palate (or is more affordable). Walnuts and pecans are both excellent choices for this recipe. For another twist, try adding toffee chips.
Also See: How to Make Girl Scout Samoa Cookies, How to Make Carrabba's Sesame Seed Shortbread Cookies, How to Make Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies, How to Make Subway Chocolate Chip Cookies, How to Make Carrabba's Mamma's Pie Crust