From Copycat Recipe Guide
T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri
Restaurant patrons who visit T.G.I. Friday’s during Happy Hour might be familiar with the chain’s Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri. However, guests don’t have to wait to go out before they enjoy this mixed drink. They can learn how to make T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri recipe at home with a few essential ingredients. The restaurant’s recipe relies heavily on both Mango and Wild Berry Island Oasis frozen drink mixes, which are available from several retailers.
|Customer service phone||1-800-FRIDAYS|
|Main ingredients||Rum, Peach Schnapps, Island Oasis Mango drink mix|
|Similar to||Mango daiquiri|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri Ingredients
- 1 ounce rum
- 1/2 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 3 ounces Island Oasis Mango frozen drink mix
- 1 ounce Margarita mix
- Half of a lime
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 ounce Island Oasis Wild Berry frozen drink mix
Recipe courtesy of T.G.I. Friday’s
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri Recipe
- In a blender, combine the Bacardi rum, Peach Schnapps, Island Oasis Mango frozen drink mix, Margarita mix, and crushed ice.
- Squeeze the lime half over the mixture in the blender.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the Island Oasis Wild Berry frozen drink mix into the bottom of the serving glass.
- Pour the blended drink mixture into the glass on top of the Island Oasis Wild Berry mix.
- Garnish the drink with another squeeze of lime. Serve with a straw.
T.G.I. Friday’s recommends serving the Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri in a Collins glass with a straw to recreate the serving method used in the restaurant, but home cooks can use any glass they choose.
If you'd rather forego the frozen drink mixes, you can make this drink from scratch by replacing the Wild Berry frozen mix with 3 large strawberries, 2 tsp. sugar, and 1 cup of fresh mango chunks.
For a unique take on this drink recipe, blend all of the ingredients together, then strain the mixture through a sieve into two ice pop molds. Freeze for 24 hours to make mango berry daiquiri ice pops.
If cooks are bartending for a cocktail party, they might like to expand their drink repertoire by preparing some of T.G.I. Friday’s other classic drinks such as the Ultimate Margarita or the Long Island Iced Tea. For a quick restaurant-quality snack, try serving the drinks alongside T.G.I. Friday’s Potato Skins.
Also See: How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Margarita, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Long Island Iced Tea, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Potato Skins, How to Make Bartender Lime Mix, How to Make Bartender Sour Mix, How to Make a Bloomin' Onion