From Copycat Recipe Guide
T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Margarita Pomegranate
T.G.I. Friday’s serves three different kinds of margaritas, including the Ultimate Margarita, the Ultimate Margarita Platinum, and the Ultimate Margarita Pomegranate. The pomegranate version includes the flavor of pomegranate juice, along with margarita mix, tequila, and Triple Sec liqueur. In T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Margarita Pomegranate recipe, bartenders are advised to use a sombrero glass for a traditional look, but home bartenders can serve the drink in any glass they have available. Knowing how to make T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Margarita Pomegranate can help cooks to spice up a cocktail party.
|Customer service phone||1-800-FRIDAYS|
|Main ingredients||Tequila, Pomegranate juice, Margarita mix|
|Similar to||Pomegranate margarita|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Margarita Pomegranate Ingredients
- 1 ¾ ounces Sauza Gold Tequila
- 3/4 ounce LeRoux Triple Sec
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces Margarita mix
- 1 whole lime
- Margarita salt
- Orange wedge
Recipe courtesy of T.G.I. Friday’s
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Margarita Pomegranate Recipe
- Place the Sauza Gold Tequila, LeRoux Triple Sec, Pomegranate Syrup, and Margarita mix in a drink mixer with a strainer.
- Cut the lime in half crosswise and squeeze one half twice into the drink mixer.
- Put a few ice cubes in the drink mixer and screw the lid on tightly.
- Shake the drink well to combine the mixture.
- Wet a finger and run it around the rim of the serving glass.
- Dip 1/3 of the glass rim in margarita salt to coat it.
- Use the strainer to pour the drink into the serving glass.
- Cut a wedge from the lime half.
- Skewer the lime wedge and an orange wedge.
- Serve the drink with a straw and the skewered fruit wedges.
Pomegranate Margarita Martini
Another recipe variation for this drink is to serve it frozen. To prepare a frozen Ultimate Margarita Pomegranate, pour the drink ingredients into a blender and substitute two cups of crushed ice for the ice cubes. Blend the mixture until smooth. Cooks can also make their own margarita mix from scratch, using a recipe for sour mix or lime mix.
To add sweetness to this drink, bartenders can include confectioner's sugar in the recipe. Simply add 1/8 cup of confectioner's sugar after combining the tequila and triple sec. Then stir to dissolve the sugar and proceed with the recipe as directed.
To make enough of these drinks to serve four, simply multiply the ingredients by four and prepare the mixture all at once. Then divide it into four salt-rimmed glasses and garnish the drinks with lime wedges.
Another variation on the Ultimate Margarita Pomegranate includes the use of simple syrup, 1 ounce passion fruit juice, and fresh pomegranate seeds rather than pomegranate juice. Cooks can roughly mash the pomegranate seeds in the bottom of the serving glass and then combine the drink ingredients on top. Stir before serving.
After mastering this recipe, some home cooks might enjoy learning how to prepare other T.G.I. Friday’s mixed drinks such as Ultimate Margarita, Ultimate Margarita Platinum and Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri.
Also See: How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Margarita, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Margarita Platinum, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri, How to Make Bartender Sour Mix, How to Make Bartender Lime Mix