From Copycat Recipe Guide
T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri combines the flavors of real strawberries, strawberry liqueur, and rum to make a classic frozen cocktail. The recipe also includes Lime Mix, a commercially prepared frozen drink mix that adds bar lime flavor. Cooks can also prepare their own homemade Lime Mix, if they choose. While the recipe calls for bar sugar, a superfine special sugar for bartending, cooks can substitute granulated sugar, if needed. Learning how to make T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri recipe can give home bartenders a new drink to serve at parties.
|Customer service phone||1-800-FRIDAYS|
|Main ingredients||Spiced rum, strawberries, grenadine|
|Similar to||Strawberry Daiquiri|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri Ingredients
- 1 ¾ ounces Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 3/4 ounce strawberry schnapps
- 3/4 ounce Grenadine
- 3/4 ounce Lime Mix
- 1 tbsp. bar sugar
- 3 ounces pureed strawberries
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 whole strawberry
Recipe courtesy of T.G.I. Friday’s
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- In a blender, combine the Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Strawberry Liqueur, Grenadine, Lime Mix, pureed strawberries, and crushed ice.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Wet a finger and run it around the rim of the serving glass.
- Dip the glass rim in the Bar Sugar to coat the rim evenly.
- Pour the blended mixture into the serving glass.
- Make a shallow cut in the whole strawberry from the bottom.
- Garnish the drink by sliding the cut strawberry end onto the glass rim.
- Serve the drink with a straw.
How to Make the Best Strawberry Daiquiri
This strawberry daiquiri recipe makes enough for one serving, so cooks should multiply the ingredient quantities to prepare drinks for multiple people.
To change the flavors slightly, cooks can substitute the Grenandine for Triple Sec or another type of orange liqueur.
For a soda-style strawberry daiquiri, add in a bit of lemon lime soda along with the rum and lime mix.
To prepare a sugar-free, low carbohydrate strawberry daiquiri, use freshly sliced strawberries instead of strawberry liqueur. If you need to add any sweetener, stick with a sugar-free version to keep the sugar count low.
Those who enjoy this recipe might also like to learn how to prepare other T.G.I. Friday’s specialty mixed drinks, including Ultimate Margarita, Long Island Iced Tea and Ultimate Electric Lemonade. These drinks might complement other restaurant appetizers such as T.G.I. Friday’s Potato Skins or Red Lobster’s Creamy Crab Nachos.
Also See: How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Long Island Iced Tea, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Margarita, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Electric Lemonade, How to Make Bartender Lime Mix