From Copycat Recipe Guide
T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Electric Lemonade
With a few simple ingredients, home bartenders can prepare T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Electric Lemonade recipe in no time. T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Electric Lemonade cocktail uses ingredients that are similar to other Electric Lemonade recipes, including pure lemon juice, vodka, and Blue Curacao.
This drink also includes Sweet & Sour drink mix and Simple Syrup for sweetness. Cooks can purchase Simple Syrup from commercial retailers or they can make it from scratch. To prepare Simple Syrup, home bartenders can mix 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar in a saucepan, then bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
Start to finish: 5 minutes (Active time: 5 minutes)
|Customer service phone||1-800-FRIDAYS|
|Main ingredients||Lemon, Smirnoff Vodka, Blue Curacao|
|Similar to||Chili's Electric lemonade|
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Electric Lemonade Ingredients
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 ½ ounces jigger citron vodka
- 1/2 ounce Blue Curacao
- 1 ounce Sweet & Sour drink mix
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- Crushed ice
Recipe adapted from recipe originally published by T.G.I. Friday’s
T.G.I. Friday’s Ultimate Electric Lemonade Recipe
- Cut the lemon in half crosswise.
- Pour enough crushed ice into the glass to fill it halfway.
- Squeeze one half of the lemon over the ice in the glass.
- Pour the vodka into the glass.
- Pour the Blue Curacao into the glass.
- Pour the Sweet & Sour into the glass.
- Pour the Simple Syrup into the glass.
- Drop the other lemon half into the glass.
- Serve with a straw.
- Garnish mint sprigs.
Electric Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
- According to T.G.I. Friday’s official recipe, guests should serve Ultimate Electric Lemonade in a Collins glass with a straw, but home bartenders can use any glass and serving style they choose.
- For additional flavor, cooks can fill the drink with lemon lime soda after mixing in the Blue Curacao, vodka, and sour mix.
- Blend all of the ingredients together and serve in chilled glasses for an even more refreshing drink.
- Lemon-flavored vodka can be used in place of the citron vodka if desired.
- Some may wish to garnish their Electric Lemonade with a maraschino cherry instead of a lemon.
- To make a citrus electric lemonade, cooks can substitute Orange Curacao for the Blue Curacao and use lemonade instead of sour mix.
After learning how to prepare this mixed drink, cooks might try learning how to make other T.G.I. Friday’s cocktails, including Ultimate Long Island Iced Tea and Ultimate Mango Berry Daiquiri. At a cocktail party, these drinks may go well with appetizers such as Red Lobster’s Creamy Crab Nachos and T.G.I. Friday’s Potato Skins.