From Copycat Recipe Guide
Chick-fil-A’s milkshakes are one of the most popular items on the company’s menu, particularly during the summer. Fortunately, making your own version of the Chick-fil-A Milkshake recipe is fairly simple. The restaurant offers shakes in several flavors, including Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, and seasonal flavors such as Banana Pudding and Peppermint Chocolate Chip.
Flickr: Brandi Jordan
|Customer service phone||(404)765-8000|
|Served as||Dessert, Drink|
|Main ingredients||Ice cream, milk, whipped cream|
Chick-fil-A Milkshake Ingredients
- 4 cups premium vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp white sugar
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- 4 whole cherries, for garnish
Chick-fil-A Milkshake Recipe
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a blender.
- Using a medium setting, blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into four tall drinking glasses.
- Garnish each shake with whipped cream and a whole cherry, if desired.
Cookies and Cream Milkshake Recipe
- To make a chocolate Chick-fil-A milkshake, add ½ cup powdered chocolate drink mix to the blender. For even more chocolate, you can drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup over the whipped cream on top.
- To make a strawberry Chick-fil-A milkshake, replace the vanilla ice cream with strawberry ice cream and add ½ pound of fresh strawberries to the blender. Garnish with additional strawberries, if desired.
- If you’d like to make a cookies & cream Chick-fil-A milkshake, add in 8 whole chocolate sandwich cookies and blend as described above. You can also add ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Make Chick-fil-A’s banana pudding milkshake by adding 1 ½ tbsp of banana cream instant pudding mix and 5 crushed vanilla wafers.
- Prepare a copycat Chick-fil-A peppermint chocolate chip milkshake by adding a few drops of peppermint extract, ¼ cup chocolate chips, and a few unwrapped peppermint candies. For even more of a mint taste, replace the vanilla ice cream with peppermint-flavored ice cream.
- According to Chick-fil-A’s website, the vanilla milkshake can have as much as 550 calories per serving, with the chocolate, strawberry, and cookies & cream versions adding even more. If you’d like to reduce the calorie count, try using low fat ice cream or soy milk in the recipe.