From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Beef Broccoli Bowl
Learning to create Genghis Grill’s Beef and Brocoli bowl is easy and can help bring subtle Chinese-flavored dish to the dinner table. The Genghis Grill Beef and Broccoli bowl recipe combines chunks of beef, broccoli florets, other vegetables, a seasoning blend, and a homemade sauce. Genghis Grill recommends serving the mixture over spiral pasta, but any type of starch like rice or Japanese noodles can be used.
Genghis Grill offers diners the chance to customize their meals with a wide selection of vegetables, protein, spices and sauces. Raw ingredients are selected from a bar and placed into a bowl. Before diners hit the bar, the restaurant offers a selection of bowl selections that combine specific ingredients to maximize flavor and balance. Health information is also offered for these bowl recipe options.Home chefs can learn to recreate these bowls, like the Broccoli Beef Bowl, at home for a quick, healthy and tasty meal option.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Beef, Broccoli|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Asian stir fry dishes|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Genghis Grill Beef Broccoli Bowl Ingredients
- 1/2 cup steak chunks
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1/4 cup sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons 3G sauce
- 4 ounces cooked spiral pasta
- 2 teaspoons citrus garlic herb sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
Genghis Grill Beef Broccoli Bowl Recipe
- Slice steak into 1-inch chunks, then marinate for about 10 minutes. Consider making a homemade marinade with soy sauce, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic and black pepper.
- Sprinkle citrus garlic herb mix over the marinated steak, then stir.
- Clean and cut tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms and onions.
- Preheat your wok, or suitable stir-fry pan for about 30 seconds or until a drop of water sizzles in the bottom.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the bottom of your wok and allow it to heat until a drop of water pops in the oil.
- Distribute the oil around the wok until the sides are coated approximately 1/2 way from the top.
- Place the steak into the wok and cook until the desired doneness is achieved. Avoid over cooking.
- Remove the meat from the wok and set aside.
- Add all of the vegetables to the wok and stir fry until they are crisp-tender.
- Add the meat back to the wok and pour the 3G sauce evenly over the mixture.
- Stir constantly until ingredients are mixed well and coated evenly with sauce.
- Remove mixture from the wok and serve over spiral pasta.
Genghis Grill Video
Genghis Grill's beef broccoli bowl is suitable for a nightly meal, or for a special occasion. It can be easily customized by modifying the sauce, seasonings or veggie selection. As listed, the recipe makes around one serving. Adjust ingredient proportions based on desired serving size and number of diners. For an extra-spicy Genghis Grill Beef and Broccoli Bowl, consider adding Tabasco sauce, Cayenne pepper or your favorite hot sauce.
Also See: How to Make a Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul, How to Make a Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Mongo BBQ Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl