From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul
Stir-fry selections from Genghis Grill, such as the Bowl of Seoul, combine protein selections, vegetables, spices and a sauce to create a flavorful, yet healthy meal option. While going to the restaurant is often the easiest option, making bowls at home is the more economical option. Making bowls at home is not difficult, especially if you have access to a wok and fresh ingredients. If a wok is unavailable, a stainless steel frying pan with high sides can be used. The Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul recipe is a surf and turf delight that combines chicken, shrimp and beef with a seasoning salt and a hearty blend of vegetables. Genghis Grill recommends serving the stir fried mixture over Udon noodles, but any starch like brown rice, steamed rice or other noodles can be used. As with all Genghis Grill recipes, the Bowl of Seoul recipe should be used as a guide to help create a meal customized to your family's taste preferences. Once you learn basic stir-fry recipes, quick and healthy meal options are only a wok away.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, sliced beef, shrimp, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, green onions and potatoes|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Asian stir fry dishes|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul Ingredients
- 1/4 cup diced chicken
- 1/4 cup sliced beef
- 1/4 cup medium-sized shrimp
- 1/8 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/8 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/8 cup diced potatoes
- 1/8 cup tomatoes
- 1/8 cup green onions
- 1/8 cup mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons 3G sauce
- 4 ounces cooked Udon noodles
- 2 teaspoons Dragon salt sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
<p style="text-align:center"> Shop Over 750 New Items For Spring at SurLaTable.com!
Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul Recipe
- Clean and prepare chicken, sliced beef and shrimp.
- Sprinkle Dragon salt over the protein selection. Kosher salt can be substituted if necessary.
- Cut onions, bell peppers, potatoes and tomatoes to approximately the same size to help the stir fry cook evenly.
- Wash mushrooms and cut green onions into 1-inch sections.
- Preheat wok as advised by the manufacturer.
- Place 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in wok.
- Coat the sides of the wok with vegetable oil by moving the pan around.
- Place chicken, shrimp and beef into the wok, stirring frequently until shrimp is no longer translucent and the chicken and beef are no longer pink.
- Remove the mixture from the wok.
- Add the onions, bell peppers and potatoes to the wok and cook until slightly tender.
- Place green onions, mushrooms and tomatoes into the mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, chicken and sliced beef back to the wok with the vegetables.
- Top mixture with 2 tablespoons of 3G sauce. Modify the amount of sauce based on taste preferences. Increase the amount for a stronger flavor, or reduce the sauce quantity to let the protein and vegetables shine.
- Stir to incorporate.
- Serve immediately over Udon noodles.
==Genghis Grill Video==
The bowl of Seoul recipe is designed for one diner, but can be easily modified for additional servings by increasing the ingredient quantities. Avoid overfilling the wok and cook separate servings as needed to ensure the stir fry cooks evenly. While recreating the bowls requires sauces and spices used at the restaurant, any sauces you have on hand can be used. For example, kosher salt can replace Dragon salt and an Asian-inspired sauce that includes soy sauce can be used in place of the 3G sauce. Generally, the stir-fry takes about 10 to 15 minutes to prepare after all ingredients have been chopped and cleaned.
Also See: How to Make a Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Beef Broccoli Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Mongo BBQ Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl