From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl
Genghis Grill offers an excellent dining option for vegetarians, individuals looking to limited their meat intake, or health conscious individuals. In the restaurant, diners can select from a large selection of vegetables and options such as tofu, eggs and seafood to customize your meal. Diners can select the types of protein that match their dietary preferences, needs or convictions. The Genghis Grill Buddhist bowl recipe is specifically offered as a non-meat or vegetarian option. The Buddhist bowl combines tofu, baby corn, zucchini squash, green beans, bamboo shoots, and bean sprouts with a curry salt seasoning and honey soy sauce topping. The finished product is brimming with healthy goodness and offers a slightly sweet, yet savory flavor.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Tofu, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, baby corn, green beans, zucchini and squash|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Asian stir fry dishes|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl Ingredients
- 1/2 cup diced extra-firm tofu
- 1/4 cup baby corn
- 1/4 cup green beans
- 1/8 cup sliced squash
- 1/8 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/8 cup bamboo shoots
- 1/8 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons honey soy sauce
- 4 ounces steamed rice
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry salt sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
<p style="text-align:center"> Shop Over 750 New Items For Spring at SurLaTable.com!
Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl Recipe
- Drain and slice approximately half of an extra-firm tofu block into 1-inch cubes.
- Drain, clean and slice squash, zucchini, bean sprouts, bamboo, baby corn and green beans.
- Shake yellow curry salt over the tofu and stir to coat.
- Preheat wok for about 1 minute, then add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the bottom.
- Move the wok around and allow the vegetable oil to coat the sides of the wok about halfway from the top.
- Place tofu into wok and stir frequently until all edges of the tofu take on a golden hue.
- Remove the tofu from the wok.
- Add all the vegetables to the wok and cook, constantly stirring, until all are slightly tender.
- Add tofu back to the wok and stir in with the vegetables.
- Top mixture with 2 tablespoons of honey soy sauce and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately over freshly steamed rice.
Where to Get Genghis Grill Coupons
The Buddhist bowl recipe is designed for one diner, but can easily be expanded by increasing the quantities of each ingredient proportionately. The recipe is also flexible with seasonings and vegetable ingredients. The bowl's secret is the quick cooking method and flavor infusion from the seasoned salt and honey soy sauce. If these sauces are not available, select alternative sauces that replicate the sweet and tangy flavor profile for best results. Note that this recipe is not completely vegan when using the honey soy sauce. For a vegan option, replace the honey soy sauce with a vegan sweet and sour sauce of your preference.
Also See: How to Make a Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Beef Broccoli Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Mongo BBQ Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl, How to Make Genghis Grill Island Teriyaki Sauce