From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl
Genghis Grill offers a selection of bowl recipes for patrons to use as a guide when creating customized meals at the Mongolian stir-fry restaurant. These recipes help diners select combinations of ingredients, spices and sauces that blend well together. These suggestions are perfect for the home cook to find inspiration for their own meals. One flavorful option is the Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl recipe that combines sliced beef, onions, carrots, green beans, bell peppers and the restaurant's ginger citrus sauce and citrus garlic herb seasoning for a tangy and satisfying meal. Opt for using fresh ingredients whenever possible for maximum flavor and a restaurant quality experience.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Beef, onions, bell peppers, green beans, onions|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Asian stir fry dishes|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl Ingredients
- 1/2 cup sliced beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/8 cup red bell peppers
- 1/8 cup green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup carrots
- 1/4 cup green beans
- 2 tablespoons ginger citrus sauce
- 4 ounces cooked spiral pasta
- 2 teaspoons citrus garlic herb seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl Recipe
- Slice beef into evenly sized pieces.
- Sprinkle citrus garlic herb seasoning over the sliced beef, then stir. Set aside for a few minutes to allow the seasoning to penetrate.
- Prepare onions, carrots, bell peppers and green beans.
- Preheat wok without adding the oil. Place a drop of water on the wok to test if it is hot enough. When the water sizzles, the wok is preheated sufficiently.
- Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to the wok and allow it to heat.
- Coat the sides of the wok with oil by moving it around gently.
- Place the sliced beef in the bottom of the wok. Stir quickly and allow it to cook until the meat is done, then remove it from the wok and set it aside.
- Place all the vegetables in the wok and cook until they are tender, yet slightly crispy. If you prefer softer vegetables, cook until the vegetables are flexible and soft.
- Add meat on top of the vegetables.
- Pour ginger citrus sauce over the mixture and stir to incorporate.
- Serve immediately over Udon noodles.
Genghis Grill Video
Genghis Grill offers diners the ultimate in customized meals. A large selection of meats, vegetables and seasonings can be combined to make a taste sensation customized to each diners preferences. The meals are cooked on a large, flat grilling surface at the restaurant. At home, a wok is a good substitute for the specialized grilling surface used at the restaurant. Bowls can offer a healthy meal for lunch or dinner. As listed, the Genghis Grill citrus beef bowl recipe is designed for one meal. Increase the proportions to serve multiple diners, but don't over fill the wok. While this a flavorful dish, it does not have the heat some diners prefer. Spice up the dish by adding hot sauce, Cayenne pepper or fresh ground black pepper.
Also See: How to Make a Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul, How to Make a Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Mongo BBQ Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl, How to Make Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Sauce