From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl
Genghis Grill’s Firecracker Bowl recipe is easy to prepare. The seafood-inspired bowl combines scallops, shrimp, calamari and vegetables with dragon salt and dragon sauce for a spicy taste sensation. Genghis Grill’s Firecracker bowl recipe relies heavily on fresh seafood and vegetables to impart a healthy, yet flavorful dish. Traditionally, the mixture is served over steamed rice, but any type of starch like fried rice or Japanese noodles can be substituted. The dish can be cooked quickly in less than 10 minutes after all ingredients have been cleaned and prepared.
Genghis Grill offers customized meals that are freshly prepared on a large, flat, high temperature grill. Raw ingredients are selected and placed in a bowl that is handed to grill chefs. At the restaurant, diners can craft their own meal combination, or they can select from restaurant recipes. For the health conscious, information is offered for these bowl recipe options online and at the restaurant.Home cooks can recreate these bowls, like the Firecracker Bowl, for a healthy meal at home.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Scallops, shrimp, calamari, vegetables|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Asian stir fry dishes|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl Ingredients
- 1/8 cup cleaned medium shrimp
- 1/8 cup scallops
- 1/8 cup calamari
- 1/8 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1/4 cup green beans
- 2 tablespoons dragon sauce
- 4 ounces steamed rice
- 2 teaspoons dragon salt sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
<p style="text-align:center"> Shop Over 750 New Items For Spring at SurLaTable.com!
Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl Recipe
- Clean and prepare shrimp, calamari and scallops and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add dragon salt to the seafood and stir.
- Cut onions, green beans, carrots and green onions.
- Drain water chestnuts.
- Preheat your wok for about 30 seconds.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to your wok. Heat oil until water pops in the oil.
- Move the wok around to help the oil coat the sides of the wok.
- Place the calamari, shrimp and scallops into the wok and stir constantly. Cook until the shrimp starts to change colors and avoid over cooking.
- Remove the seafood and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the water chestnuts, green beans, carrots and onions to the wok and stir fry until they achieve the level of doneness desired. When almost done, add the green onions.
- Add the seafood back to the wok and pour the dragon sauce over the seafood and vegetable mixture.
- Stir until ingredients are mixed well and all pieces are covered with dragon sauce.
- Remove mixture from the wok and spoon over steamed rice.
Genghis Grill Video
Genghis Grill's firecracker bowl is suitable for any meal. As listed, the recipe is sufficient for one dinner serving. For a lighter lunch, reduce the amounts or share with another diner. The bowl combination can be easily adjusted by modifying the amount and type of ingredients and seasonings selected. If cooking for a larger group, divide cooking proportions into smaller amounts so they will cook evenly in the wok.
Also See: How to Make a Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Beef Broccoli Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul, How to Make a Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Mongo BBQ Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl, How to Make Genghis Grill Khanzu Sauce