From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Surf N Turf Bowl
Creating Genghis Grill’s Surf N Turf bowl is easy and can help bring the mixed flavor of seafood and beef to the dinner table. The Genghis Grill Surf N Turf bowl recipe combines beef cubes, imitation crab, carrots, onions, green beans a seasoning blend, and a homemade honey soy sauce. At the restaurant, the mixture is served over steamed rice, but Japanese noodles or fried rice can also help round out the stir-fried mixture.
Genghis Grill offers diners customized meal options through a large selection of proteins, vegetables, spices and flavorful sauces. At the restaurant, ingredients are chosen from a long bar, then are put into a bowl. Genghis Grill helps diners create balanced ingredient selections through bowl menus. Health information is also offered for these bowl recipe options.You can learn to recreate these bowls, like the Surf N Turf bowl, at home for a quick, healthy and tasty meal option.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Beef, imitation crab|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Asian stir fry dishes|
Genghis Grill Surf N Turf Bowl Ingredients
- 1/2 c. steak
- 1/2 c. imitation crab
- 1/2 c. cooked steamed rice
- 1 oz. Honey Soy Sauce
- 1/8 c. julienned carrots
- 1/8 c. sliced onions
- 1/8 c. green beans
- 2 tbsp. 3G Sauce
Genghis Grill Surf N Turf Bowl Recipe
- Slice steak into chunks, then marinate in your preferred marinade for about a half hour. For a fresh, inexpensive marinade, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
- Place steak and crab in a small bowl, then sprinkle marinated steak with salt and pepper.
- Stir to distribute salt and pepper.
- Cut onions, carrots and green beans.
- Preheat a medium-sized wok, or suitable stir-fry pan for about a minute or until a drop of water creates a sizzle.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Canola oil to the wok heat it on medium-high heat until a drop of water pops in the oil.
- Move the wok around to coat the sides of pan approximately 1/2 way from the top.
- Place the steak into the wok and cook steak until done while stirring constantly.
- Remove steak from the wok.
- Add the green beans, onions and carrots to the wok and stir fry until crisp-tender.
- Add the steak back to the wok.
- Pour honey soy sauce evenly over the vegetable and protein mixture.
- Stir constantly until ingredients are mixed well and coated evenly with sauce.
- Remove mixture from the wok and serve over steamed rice.
How to Save at Genghis Grill
Genghis Grill's Surf N Turf bowl is suitable for a nightly meal, or for a special occasion. It can be easily customized by modifying the sauce, seasonings or veggie selection. As listed, the recipe is designed for one serving, but it can be easily increased by doubling or tripling the ingredients.
Also See: How to Make a Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul, How to Make a Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Mongo BBQ Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl