From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
Genghis Grill's Teriyaki Chicken Bowl recipe allows home chefs to replicate the tangy, slightly sweet chicken dish at home. As with all Genghis Grill bowl selections, the Teriyaki chicken mixture, ingredients, and sauce can be modified based on dietary or flavor preferences. Learning to make bowls at home on a wok or frying pan offers a quick, healthy meal option that can be customized to your family's preferences. Consider adding some hot sauce to kick up the heat factor of the dish. For a sweeter dish, increase the amount of pineapple in the recipe.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, cabbage, pineapple, green beans, onions, carrots|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Pepper beef|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Ingredients
- 1/2 c. chopped chicken
- 1/4 c. chopped cabbage
- 1/8 c. sliced carrots
- 1/8 c. green beans
- 1/8 c. sliced onion
- 1/4 c. pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp. Island Teriyaki Sauce 
- 4 oz. steamed rice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Recipe
- Chop chicken into equal sized pieces.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over the chicken to season it evenly, then stir.
- Prepare vegetables if necessary.
- Heat wok until the water will sizzle in the pan.
- Add enough oil to cover the bottom of the wok 1/2 inch deep.
- Move the wok around until the sides are coated evenly with oil.
- Put the chicken into the hot wok and cook it for about 3-4 minutes. Make sure to move the meat around often during cooking. Then remove the cooked meat from the wok and set aside.
- Place onions, green beans, carrots, cabbage, and pineapples into the wok and cook the mixture until the onions turn translucent.
- Return the chicken to the wok, then add the Island Teriyaki sauce.
- Cook for an aditional 4-5 minutes.
- Serve the teryiaki chicken over hot steamed white or brown rice.
Genghis Grill Video
Genghis Grill is a franchised-based chain restaurant that offers meals which are freshly prepared on a large, flat, high temperature grill. Raw ingredients like beef cubes, shrimp and vegetables are put in a bowl that is use to hold all meal ingredients selected. The bowls are handed to grill chefs. Guests can choose their own bowl combinations, or use the restaurant's guides for optimum combinations. Information on calories, fat and nutrition are offered for these bowl recipe options online and at the restaurant.
- Genghis Grill offers healthy meal options that can be customized with various vegetable, protein, and starch selections. Almost any dietary restriction can be accommodated with the variety of bowl combinations available.
- The Teriyaki Chicken Bowl recipe is designed for one serving, but you can make enough for multiple servings by increasing the quantity of each ingredient. Avoid overfilling the wok because this can cause ingredients to heat unevenly.
Also See: How to Make Genghis Grill Chili Garlic Sauce, How to Make Genghis Grill Chili Garlic Sauce, How to Make Genghis Grill Khan Pao Sauce, How to Make a Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl, How to Make Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Sauce, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl