From Copycat Recipe Guide
Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl
Genghis Grill’s stir fried bowls, such as their Thai Chicken Bowl, are easy to recreate at home. By using high quality ingredients, a hot wok and spices, you can enjoy the flavor of chicken, spinach and a classic stir fry mixture with a Thai-infused sauce any time the mood strikes. While Genghis Grill offers a value priced menu, eating out with a family can still stretch a tight entertainment budget. Learning the basic Genghis Grill Thai chicken bowl recipe is simple and it can be customized based on spice, ingredient and dietary restrictions.
As listed, the bowl is designed for one large serving, but the proportions can be easily modified based on the size and number or portions needed.
|Flickr: The Listener|
|Customer service phone||1-888-GENGHIS|
|Served as||Main Dish|
|Main ingredients||Chicken, carrots, onions, green beans spinach|
|Cooking method||Stir fry|
|Similar to||Asian stir fry dishes|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl Ingredients
- 1/2 cup diced chicken
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup green beans
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red curry peanut sauce
- 4 ounces cooked Udon noodles
- 2 teaspoons Dragon salt sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Genghis Grill Thai Chicken Bowl Recipe
- Slice chicken into chunks.
- Sprinkle Dragon salt over the chicken. If unavailable, substitute kosher salt.
- Cut onions, carrots and spinach.
- Break green beans into 1 inch pieces.
- Preheat wok until water will sizzle in the bottom.
- Place vegetable oil to the bottom of your wok.
- Move the oil around to coat the sides of the wok.
- Place chicken into the wok, stirring frequently until done.
- Remove the chicken from the wok.
- Add the onions, carrots, green beans and spinach to the wok and cook until slightly tender.
- Add chicken back to the wok with the vegetables, the cilantro and the red curry peanut sauce.
- Stir constantly until mixture is evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve over Udon noodles.
Genghis Grill Video
Genghis Grill offers diners the chance to customize their meals with a wide selection of ingredients, spices and sauces. Raw ingredients are selected and placed into a bowl for cooking. Genghis Grill offers a selection of bowl recipes that combines ingredients for special flavor. Health information is also offered in the restaurant and online.Home chefs can learn to recreate these bowls like the Thai chicken bowl for a healthy and tasty dinner option.
Also See: How to Make a Genghis Grill Citrus Beef Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Firecracker Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Bowl of Seoul, How to Make a Genghis Grill Buddhist Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Grill Bayou Bowl, How to Make A Genghis Mongo BBQ Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Sweet N Sour Pork Bowl, How to Make a Genghis Grill Special Fried Rice Bowl, How to Make Genghis Grill Roasted Tomato Sauce