From Copycat Recipe Guide
Joe's Crab Shack Strawberry Comfort
While Joe's Crab Shack is best known for their wide variety of yummy seafood dishes, they also offer customers a wide range of beverage and cocktail choices. Using this Joe's Crab Shack Strawberry Comfort recipe, you can recreate one of the chain's most popular alcoholic beverages. The instructions are clear and easy to follow, so you and your friends will be drinking one of these cool lemonade-inspired cocktails sooner than you think! Entertain your friends in Gulf Coast style by serving Joe's Crab Shack Crazy Good Crab Dip alongside your strawberry cocktails.
Start to finish: 10 minutes
|Creative Commons image by Javier Vidal|
|Offered by||Joe's Crab Shack/Landry's Restaurants, Inc.|
|Customer service phone||205-981-2999 |
|Main ingredients||Southern comfort, strawberries|
|Cooking method||Puree, mix|
|Similar to||Alcoholic strawberry lemonade|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Joe's Crab Shack Strawberry Comfort Ingredients
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 lemons
- 3 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 3 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 ounce light rum
- 1 1/2 ounces Southern Comfort
Joe's Crab Shack Strawberry Comfort Recipe
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stems.
- In a food processor or blender, process the strawberries until they are pulpy.
- Gradually pour the sugar into the strawberries, taste the strawberry puree to determine the desired level of sweetness.(It is not required to use the entire 1/2 cup of sugar.)
- Juice two lemons into a cocktail shaker, be sure to remove any seeds.
- Place the squeezed lemons at the bottom of a mason jar.
- Fill the mason jar with ice.
- Stir one ounce of the strawberry puree, along with the remaining ingredients, into the lemon juice in the cocktail shaker. Shake to combine.
- Pour the drink into the mason jar and enjoy.
How to Make Strawberry Sauce
- To simplify this recipe, purchase pre-made strawberry puree instead of making it from scratch.
- You can use sugar, honey, or artificial sweetener of your choice to sweeten the strawberry puree.
- One pint of strawberries will yield approximately 1 1/2 cups of puree.
- Add a lemon slice to the rim of your glass to make your Joe's Crab Shack Strawberry Comfort cocktail even more pretty.
- While Joe's Crab Shack serves this drink in a mason jar, you can use a large glass.
- To make your cocktail as authentic as possible, use Bacardi Limon instead of a generic light rum.
- One serving of this Joe's Crab Shack Strawberry Comfort recipe has approximately 278 calories.
Also See: How to Make Joe's Crab Shack Stuffed Mushrooms, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Ultimate Electric Lemonade, How to Make Chili's Twisted Lemonade, How to Make Red Lobster Rice Pilaf, How to Make Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits