From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
The Panera Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich found on the chain restaurant's menu is a staple meal that can be enjoyed as a main dish, side dish, or as a filling snack. The sandwich is generally served daily, but it can be hard to enjoy it frequently if you are on a tight budget. This Panera Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich recipe is relatively easy to prepare and can be made in larger batches for groups, holiday celebrations or hearty eaters.
Start to finish: 20 minutes
|Flickr: Nico Paix|
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Main ingredients||Smoked gouda, smoked turkey|
|Similar to||Bacon and turkey sandwich|
Panera Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich Ingredients
- 1 slice smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 green leaf lettuce
- 2 slices fresh tomato
- 2 slices smoked turkey breast
- 2 slices applewood smoked bacon
- 2 slices tomato basil loaf bread
- 1 serving Panera signature sauce
Panera's Signature Sauce Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon soybean oil
- 1/8 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/4 egg yolk
- 2 olives
- 1/16 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/16 teaspoon green peppers
- 1/16 teaspoon garlic
- 1/16 teaspoon mustard mayo flour
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Panera Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich Recipe
- Combine water, soybean oil, tomato paste, sugar, vinegar, egg yolk, garlic, red wine vinegar, mustard mayo flour and onion powder in a small pot over medium-low heat.
- Mince olives and green peppers, then add to the mixture.
- Stir continuously until all ingredients have been incorporated and the mixture reduces to a thicker consistency.
- Add salt and black pepper, then stir.
- Remove sauce from pot and place in a bowl. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Take a large loaf of Panera's tomato basil bread and slice two 1-inch slices off.
- Place bread on serving plate, open faced.
- Spread Panera's signature dressing lightly over the bread.
- Layer one slice of smoked Gouda cheese, two slices of smoked turkey breast, two slices of applewood smoked bacon, 2 slices of tomato, and one green leaf lettuce.
- Top with the second piece of bread.
- Serve immediately with a pickle slice.
Recipe by CopyCatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
How to Make Panera Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
- This versatile recipe can be easily modified to suit any dietary restrictions or palate. Since the recipe isn't particularly spicy, this sandwich is suitable for children, families, or even single diners who want a flavorful and filling meal.
- For best results, purchase Panera's Tomato Basil loaf bread and prepare sandwiches the same day as your purchase. If you're unable to get to Panera to buy the restaurant's tomato basil bread for this dish, feel free to substitute any kind of bread you prefer.
Also See: How to Make a Panera Smokehouse Turkey Panini, How to Make a Panera Frontega Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Salmon Club Croissant, How to Make a Panera Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini, How to Make a Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Italian Combo Sandwich, How to Make a Panera Chicken Caesar Sandwich