From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Chicken Caesar Sandwich
The Chicken Caesar sandwich found on the Panera Bread restaurant menu takes the flavor of the chain's classic Caesar salad and places it between its freshly-baked Miche bread. The sandwich can be purchased daily at the restaurant, but it can be hard to enjoy frequently without breaking the budget. While this Panera Chicken Caesar sandwich is easy to prepare, it does require fresh bread for best results. Be sure to pick up a fresh loaf of Panera's Three Cheese Miche loaf from the bakery the same day you plan to make the sandwich for a restaurant-quality meal.
Start to finish: 20 minutes
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Main ingredients||Asiago Parmesan, chicken breast|
|Similar to||Grilled chicken sandwich|
Panera Chicken Caesar Sandwich Ingredients
- 1 slice Asiago Parmesan blend cheese
- 1 green leaf lettuce
- 2 slices fresh tomato
- 2 slices chicken
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 slice red onion
- 2 slices three cheese Miche bread
- 2 teaspoons Panera Caesar dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Panera Chicken Caesar Sandwich Recipe
- Take a large loaf of three cheese miche bread.
- Cut two 1-inch slices of the bread.
- Place bread on a serving plate.
- Spread 2 teaspoons Caesar dressing over each slice of bread like a spread.
- Clean chicken, then baste with lemon juice.
- Season chicken with pepper and sea salt.
- Pan grill chicken.
- Layer one slice of Asiago Parmesan blend cheese, two slices of grilled chicken, two slices of tomato, and one green leaf lettuce.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top of the sandwich ingredients.
- Top with the second piece of bread.
- Serve immediately with a pickle slice.
Recipe by CopyCatRecipeGuide's Food Editors
How to Make Panera Chicken Caesar Sandwich Sandwich
- If you are looking for a lower fat option, exchange the cheese with a low-fat version or leave off the cheese entirely. For an alternate flavor twist, consider adding roasted red peppers, a dash of Cayenne pepper, or a splash of hot sauce. You might also like to serve half of a sandwich alongside a salad or bowl of soup such as Panera's Chicken Noodle Soup.
- The sandwich is a great option to make in big batches and serve for special occasions such as family reunions or other large gathering.
- Cooks can modify the recipe to suit almost any dietary restrictions or flavor preferences.
- The Chicken Caesar sandwich is designed to serve one adult, but it can be cut in half for a perfect child-size portion.
Also See: How to Make a Panera Smokehouse Turkey Panini, How to Make a Panera Frontega Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Salmon Club Croissant, How to Make a Panera Roasted Turkey Artichoke Panini, How to Make a Panera Chipotle Chicken Panini, How to Make a Panera Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich, How to Make a Panera Italian Combo Sandwich