From Copycat Recipe Guide
Panera Salmon Club Croissant
This Panera Salmon Club Croissant recipe is a snap to whip up, though the taste is impressive and restaurant-quality. This sandwich is a seafood spin on the classic BLT, and is smeared with a tomato aioli.
|Source: samantha celera|
|Offered by||Panera Bread|
|Customer service phone||866-270-1064|
|Served as||Main course sandwich|
|Similar to||Salmon BLT|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Panera Salmon Club Croissant Ingredients
- 4 croissants, split in half horizontally
- 4 raw salmon filets, 6 ounces each
- 8 strips bacon, cooked
- 8 tomato slices
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Panera Salmon Club Croissant Recipe
- Heat the oil in a skillet over high heat.
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- Set the filets in the pan, and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Sear for about 7 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Puree all of the tomato aioli ingredients in a blender.
- Spread some aioli on top of both halves of each croissant slice.
- Top the bottom half of each croissant with a salmon filet.
- Top each with 2 pieces of bacon, 2 tomato slices and a lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the top croissant halves and serve immediately.
Pan-Seared Salmon Recipe
- For a lighter and lower-cholesterol version of the Panera Salmon Club Croissant, skip the bacon and use a light mayo for the aioli spread.
- Slice some avocados and press into the top bun to make this sandwich extra gourmet.
- If you don't have croissants, use another soft bread, such as a hamburger bun.
Also See: How to Make Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagels, How to Make Panera Macaroni and Cheese, How to Make Red Lobster Broiled Dill Salmon, How to Make Red Lobster Maui Luau Shrimp and Salmon, How to Make Macaroni Grill Teriyaki Salmon with Spinach Orzo