From Copycat Recipe Guide
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
While it’s always nice to head over to Starbucks to order your favorite coffee drink, now you can stay toasty warm at home and still have a treat from your favorite coffee shop. With this Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino recipe, you’ll be able to enjoy the icy blast of this espresso drink without ever getting cold.
Walk along Main Street, America and you’ll probably pass by a Starbucks. The iconic chain coffeehouse which first opened in Seattle in 1971, has become one of the most popular coffee shops in the world. And as the weather gets colder, customers at Starbucks will be looking for seasonal flavors to accompany the traditional coffee drinks being offered. The Starbucks Frappuccino has long been a staple on the cafe menu, and in autumn, this beverage gets a shot of pumpkin spice to usher in fall.
Start to finish: 15 minutes
|Flickr: Chris Breeze|
|Customer service phone||800-Starbuc (800-782-7282)|
|Main ingredients||Coffee, milk, sugar, pumpkin spice syrup|
|Similar to||Iced or frozen cappuccino|
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Syrup, more for drizzling on top
- 1/2 cup (double-shot) of espresso or double-strength coffee
- 2 1/2 cups 2 percent milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon pectin, dry (optional)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Sprinkling of cinnamon, topping
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Recipe
- Prepare the Pumpkin Spice Syrup according to the recipe instructions.
- Brew the espresso. You can make double-strength coffee in a drip machine or percolator by using 1/3 cup coffee with 1 cup water. When the first brew is complete, run the coffee through the machine again for a second brew with the same grounds.
- Refrigerate the coffee until it is very cold.
- In a tall glass or pitcher, combine the coffee or espresso, milk, sugar, pectin and pumpkin spice syrup. Stir until the sugar and pectin have dissolved.
- To make iced frappuccino: pour the coffee mixture into a glass containing ice.
- For frozen frappuccino: in a blender, combine the coffee mixture with ice and blend until smooth.
- Top the iced or frozen frappuccino with whipped cream, drizzle a teaspoon of pumpkin spice syrup and a sprinkling of cinnamon on top.
Starbucks Frappuccino Recipe
- Pectin is commonly used in beverages as a thickening agent. If you do not have pectin on hand, don’t worry, it cam be omitted. Your frappuccino will be slightly thinner, but will still taste delicious.
- You can experiment with other seasonal flavors by substituting different flavor syrups in place of the pumpkin spice. Try using Starbucks Vanilla Syrup to make a vanilla flavored frappuccino.
Also See: How to Make a Starbucks Salted Caramel Square, How to Make a Starbucks Tiramisu Cake Pop, How to Make a Starbucks Gingerbread Latte, How to Make Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars, How to Make a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte, How to Make a Starbucks Apple Pies