From Copycat Recipe Guide
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is a seasonal favorite that the coffee chain serves during the autumn months and over the holidays. Lovers of this espresso drink who don't want to wait for its appearance on the Starbucks menu, or those who would rather save some money by making it at home, can create a coffee concoction that is quite similar to the original by making this Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte copycat recipe. For added authenticity, home brewers can purchase Starbucks brand espresso and use the same beans found in the coffee shops themselves.
|Customer service phone||800-Starbuc (800-782-7282)|
|Served as||Coffee beverage|
|Main ingredients||Espresso, milk, pumpkin syrup|
|Cooking method||Brewing, simmering, steaming|
|Similar to||Pumpkin-flavored latte|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
- 1 or 2 shots of freshly brewed espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon bottled pumpkin syrup
Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte Recipe
- Pour all ingredients except for the espresso and pumpkin pie spice into a small saucepan.
- Steam over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is hot but not scalding.
- Transfer mixture to a blender.
- Whip the mixture using the blender's highest setting for 15-30 seconds until frothy.
- Pour milk and pumpkin mixture into a tall coffee mug.
- Pour the espresso on top.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice blend.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
How to Make Espresso
The first Starbucks was founded in 1971 in the Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington. Today there exist more than 18,000 Starbucks stores, distributed across 62 different nations. In addition to serving coffee beverages and food items, Starbucks also sells coffee and espresso beans, flavored syrups, coffee makers, mugs and accessories.
- You can customize the flavor of your Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte by using your own spice blend instead of pre-packaged pumpkin pie spice. Typically, pumpkin is spiced with cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and cardamom. A combination of any number of these spices can be customized for the desired flavor.
- If you'd like a latte that contains actual pumpkin, substitute a pumpkin puree blend for the pumpkin syrup.
- 1/8 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Also See: How to Make Starbucks Vanilla Syrup, How to Make a Starbucks Vanilla Latte, How to Make a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato, How to Make a Starbucks Frappuccino, How to Make an Iced Starbucks Caramel Macchiato, How to Make a Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte, How to Make a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte, How to Make Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls, How to Make Cinnabon Cream Cheese Frosting, Free Starbucks Coupons