From Copycat Recipe Guide
Steak 'n Shake Milkshake
Steak and Shake serves steakburgers and hand-dipped milkshakes to its customers. Making the Steak and Shake milkshake recipe is fairly simple, since the restaurant uses real ice cream and milk in the drink. Along with its classic and specialty shakes, Steak and Shake also sells “Side by Side” milkshakes, which include two different milkshake flavors in the same glass.
|Customer service phone||(877)785-6745|
|Main ingredients||Ice cream, flavored syrup or extract, milk|
|Similar to||Chick-fil-A Milkshake|
Steak and Shake Milkshake Ingredients
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup 2 percent milk
- 1 ounce vanilla syrup
- Non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 cherries with stems
Steak and Shake Milkshake Recipe
- Combine the ice cream, milk, vanilla syrup, and sugar in a blender.
- Blend the mixture for a minute or so until smooth.
- Divide the mixture into two glasses.
- Garnish each shake with whipped topping and a cherry. Serve.
Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
- Steak and Shake sells several milkshake varieties, including banana, chocolate, mocha, orange, strawberry, and vanilla. The restaurant also makes specialty milkshakes featuring flavors such as Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Butter Pecan, Mint Cookies and Cream, and Turtle Caramel Nut. To make the different flavors outside of the Steak and Shake Vanilla Milkshake recipe, try one of the following variations:
- Add in 7 sliced strawberries to make the Steak and Shake Strawberry Milkshake recipe.
- Add 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup for the Steak and Shake Chocolate Milkshake recipe.
- Combine the vanilla recipe with 1 tbsp of instant coffee and 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup to make the Steak and Shake Mocha Milkshake recipe.
- Add in pieces of crumbled chocolate chip cookie dough to make the Steak and Shake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Milkshake recipe.
- Add ¼ cup chocolate syrup and a drop of peppermint extract to make the Steak and Shake Mint Cookies and Cream Milkshake recipe.
- If you’d like to make a healthier version of the classic Steak and Shake vanilla milkshake, use a fat-free vanilla ice cream brand and replace the whole milk with skim milk or rice milk. You could also add silken tofu to the mixture for a bit of protein.
</p> Also See: How to Make Steak 'n Shake Fry 'n Steakburger Seasoning, How to Make a Red Robin Gingerbread Milkshake, How to Make a Chick-fil-A Milkshake, How to Make Wendy's Frosty, How to Make Steak and Shake Frisco Melts, How to Make Steak and Shake 5 Way Chili