From Copycat Recipe Guide
an Outback Steakhouse Wallaby-Darned
The Outback Steakhouse Wallaby Darned is a cocktail that combines vodka with Peach Schnapps, champagne, and mixers for a refreshing, peachy drink that is perfect for a summer party. The drink is a blended, frozen drink that can be served in almost any glass. The fruity-infused beverage presents a beautiful yellow-orange hue and tastes as fresh as a Southern Georgia peach.
While the most authentic way to get this drink is to enjoy it at the local Outback Steakhouse, the restaurant can be fairly pricey. Learning how to make an Outback Steakhouse Wallaby Darned is not difficult, but it does require a strong blender suitable for crushing ice and some quality liquor ingredients.
|Customer service phone||877-733-6774|
|Served as||Alcoholic beverage|
|Main ingredients||Peach Schnapps, vodka, peaches|
|Similar to||Fuzzy navel|
Wallaby Darned Ingredients
- 8 ounces frozen sliced peaches (approximately 1 cup)
- 2 1/2 ounces DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps
- 4 ounces champagne
- 1 1/2 ounces Smirnoff vodka
- 3 ounces Kern's peach nectar
- 1 cup ice
Wallaby Darned Recipe
- Set up blender, ensuring all pieces are secure.
- Measure 2 1/2 ounces of peach Schnapps into the blender.
- Pour 4 ounces of champagne into the blender. Opt for a higher quality champagne for best results.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces of Smirnoff vodka to the mix. You can substitute your favorite vodka.
- Add 3 ounces of Kern's peach nectar. As Kern's is thicker than most bottle juice mixes, try to stick with the Kern's brand for this recipe.
- Drop frozen peach slices into the blender carefully to avoid splashes.
- Top mixture with 1 cup of ice.
- Close lid on blender.
- Turn blender on high speed for about 30 seconds. If necessary, use the blend burst feature at the beginning to help crush the ice.
- Pour the drink into 12 ounce glasses when the drink features a smooth texture.
- Add a straw and any glass garnishments as desired.
How to Make an Outback Steakhouse Wallaby-Darned Video
This drink is best served immediately to avoid the ice melting and creating a watery drink. The drink can be made in batches and conserved for a short period of time in a freezer if needed for a party or large group. A non-alcoholic Wallaby-Darned can be made by substituting the vodka with white grape juice and the peach Schnapps with more peach nectar and the champagne with ginger ale.
Also See: How to Make Applebee's Perfect Margarita, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Appletini, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Bloody Mary, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Cafe Toledo, How to Make Texas Roadhouse Margaritas, How to Make T.G.I. Friday's Friday's Martini, How to Make a Bloomin' Onion