From Copycat Recipe Guide
the Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory's original cheesecake recipe is one of America's favorite desserts and best kept secrets. The original, plain cheesecake serves as the base for many of the restaurant's specialty cheesecakes, like caramel pecan turtle cheesecake, white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake, brownie sundae cheesecake, and many others.
The Cheesecake Factory has not publicized the recipe for their original cheesecake or any other flavors. However, it is possible to create a cheesecake that tastes extremely similar to theirs. One of the secrets is to bake the dessert in a water bath, which preserves moisture and prevents cracking.
|Offered by||The Cheesecake Factory|
|Customer service phone||888-891-2429|
|Main ingredients||Cream cheese, graham crackers, butter, eggs, sour cream, sugar|
|Similar to||New York cheesecake|
Do you love to cook? Sign up for our newsletter here and get subscriber-only recipes, kitchen hacks, and special offers
Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Ingredients
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Crust
- 1 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Filling
- 2 pounds full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Recipe
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees
- Set a large shallow pan or skillet filled with 1/2-inch of water into the oven. The cheesecake pan should be able to fit inside easily.
- In a large bowl, mix the graham crackers and vanilla wafer crumbs with the cinnamon.
- Slowly pour in the butter. Mix with hands to distribute butter evenly.
- Wrap aluminum foil around the bottom of a greased, 9-inch springform pan (to prevent leakage from the water bath).
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Gradually beat in the sugar, eggs, sour cream, flour, vanilla and lemon juice.
- When mixture is blended, pour it into the springform pan.
- Place the cheesecake pan into the water bath in the oven.
- After 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350 and bake for another 50-60 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to cool for four hours or more.
Cheesecake Factory Coupons
- You can alter the ratio of graham cracker crumbs to vanilla wafers as desired.
- Ground nuts or nut meal can be used to replace part of the graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs.
Also See: How to Make Cheesecake Factory French Toast Napoleon, How to Make IHOP Cheesecake Pancakes, How to Make Maggiano's Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Olive Garden Chocolate Ricotta Pie, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, How to Make Cheesecake Factory Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake